We are experienced in advising business enterprises and their investors, shareholders and directors across the range of legal corporate matters, from the incorporation of a business and drafting investment agreements to shareholders’ meetings, corporate housekeeping and corporate governance advice.
Our work also involves fundraising and restructuring measures. We represent directors and board members in connection with service agreements and equity participations. In addition to our general corporate practice, we have extensive experience and expertise handling M&A work and setting up joint ventures.
- General corporate matters
- Incorporation of businesses
- Shareholders‘ and investment agreements
- Mergers, spin-offs und other corporate restructurings
- Shareholder meetings and general assemblies
- Capital market related issues
- Service agreements with directors and board members
- Equity programmes for managers and employees
- Corporate litigation